LOHIYA ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT & RESEARCH CENTRE
1. Electro-Acupuncture - Tiny needles pricked at the acupuncture points are stimulated by an Electro- stimulator. Separate set of needles used for each patient to avoid AIDS or hepatitis B. Being drugless, no reaction or adverse effects. Useful for many so called incurable disorders especially Paralysis, Diabetes mellitus, Asthma, Cervical / Lumbar Spondylosis, Slip Disc, Sciatica,Arthris, Knee pain, Frozen shoulder, Migraine, Brain/Heart/Kidney disorders, Addictions, Deafness, Eye disorders, Skin diseases, abdominal disorders, impotence, azoospermia, menstrual disorders, Obesity, Acne Vulgaris / Rosacea, Wrinkles etc.
2. He-Ne LASER Therapy - This is the best type of stimulating LASER which acts like tonic for the cells.Instead of needles, He-Ne LASER rays are used to stimulate Acupuncture points. Extremely useful for non- healing ulcers like diabetic ulcer, varicose ulcer, bed sore etc. , optic atrophy, cardiac disorders, musculo-skeletal disorders, acne and other cosmetic problems etc. No pain/bleeding /fainting so easily accepted by children, elderly, debilitated and Hi-Fi patients.
3. Moxibustion - Dry leaves of moxa (Artemisia vulgaris) are used to heat & stimulate the points - very effective in disorders which are caused or aggravated by cold eg. asthma, rhinitis, arthritis, diarrhoea, ankylosing spondylosis, lumbago, backache etc.
4. Cupping / Fire Cupping / Bekam Therapy - Negative pressure is used to stimulate the points. In disorders of stagnant blood , Acupuncture points are bled and blood is cupped out by applying negative pressure with the help of cupping set. Very useful in Spondylosis, arthritis, backacke, Diarrhoea etc.
5. Catgut Embedding Therapy - Surgical chromic catgut is embedded at certain Acupuncture points along the path of the meridian, at a particular depth, Very useful for asthma, lumbago, paraplegia, spondylosis, slip disc, sciatica, mental retardation,psychiatric conditions, peptic ulcer etc. The piece of catgut acts like needle in situ for about one month after which it should be repeated.It is a skilled technique carried out under aseptic precautions.
6. Plum Blossom Therapy - Acupuncture points and meridians are tapped with hammer having a bunch of needles at the end. Useful for leucoderma, alopecia and for maintainance of Acupuncture treatment. Patient can also stimulate his / her own points.
Commonly Treated disorders
Paralysis, Sequelae of polio, Hemiplegia, Bell’s palsy, Fibro-myalgia,
Cervical/Lumbar spondylosis, Disc prolapse, Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Osteo-arthritis
knee, Rheumatoid / Rheumatic Arthritis, Calcaneal spur, Tennis elbow, Writer’s
cramps, Hyperacidity, Peptic ulcer, Constipation, Colitis, Irritable bowel
syndrome, Asthma, Allergy, Rhinitis, Psoriasis, Leucoderma, Acne vulgaris,
Black pigmentation on face, Obesity, Impotence, Premature ejaculation, Bed
wetting, Menstrual disorders, Leucorrhoea, Sterility, Mental retardation,
Cerebral palsy, Epilepsy, Parkinsonism, Cerebellar ataxia, Smoking-drugs-alcohol
addictions, Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, Migraine, Torticollis Hypo/hyperthyroidism,
Deafness, Meniere’s syndrome, Myopia, Optic atrophy, Gulliain Barre
Syndrome, Varicose veins, Depression, Scizophrenia etc.
Successfully treated rare and incurable disorders.
Singer’s nodule (on larynx), Renal rickets, Cirrhosis of Liver, Optic atrophy, Macular Choroiditis, Acute congestive glaucoma, Stevenson Johnson Syndrome, Diabetic gangrene, Varicose ulcers, T.A.O., Raynaud’s disease, Testicular, atrophy, Azoospermia, Transverse myelitis, Uterine fibroid, Deformity due to Colle's fracture, Pseudo- muscular hypertrophy, Chronic Kidney failure, Nephrotic syndrome, Cushing's Syndrome, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Avascular, Necrosis of head of femur, Alzmeir's disease, Coronary artery / Tripple Vessel Disease, Heart Block, Pulmonary tuberculosis, Interstitial Lung disease, Peptic ulcer etc
Research Work in Progress -
• Cirrhosis of liver
• Retinitis Pigmentosa
• Uterine fibroids
• Coronary heart disease
• Chronic renal (kidney) failure.
• Optic atrophy.
Patients treated at Aurangabad- Mumbai - Delhi - Pune - Hyderabad- Kolhapur and in camps all over India.
About 15 lakhs by October 2008
Note:- Prior appointment is necessary for consultation.
Head Office - Dr. Lohiya Acupuncture Treatment & Research Centre
Mayanagar, N-2 CIDCO, Jalna Road,
Aurangabad- 431210, M.S. India.
Phones - +91-240-2484815, +91-240-2333042.
Fax - +91-240-2653822
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiles for appointment and enquiry - Aurangabad ( +91-9922571571), Mumbai & Delhi (+91- 9372007799/ 9822058501 ),
Pune ( +91-9822342954 / 9822058501 ), Hyderabad ( +91-9372007799 / 9849619559 ) , Kolhapur ( 9822556510 )
© COPYRIGHTS Dr. Chhabra's Acupuncture Clinic 2011.